Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: If I were putting out a Southwest Virginia Top 10 week of Dec. 7...it would be:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member PVVikings2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2006
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    If I were putting out a Southwest Virginia Top 10 week of Dec. 7...it would be:

    Southwest Virginia Top 10

    1. Appalachia
    1. Powell Valley

    To give you an idea of the strength of these two teams, imagine these two being consolidated right now. You would have Appy's Stewart combo, not counting other strong role players, alongside PV's Tyler Garrison. To go along with Appy's strong foreign exchange student in the post you would have 6'6, 6'4, 6'3 and 6'2. This would be the nastiest team in SWVA bar none.

    drops off a bit from here.............

    3. Lebanon
    4. Castlewood
    5. Twin Valley
    6. Virginia High
    7. Gate City
    8. Hurley
    9. Coeburn
    10. St. Paul
    UNION HIGH SCHOOL BEARS - THE NEW ERA BEGINS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If I were putting out a Southwest Virginia Top 10 week of Dec. 7...it would be:

    but they cant consolidate...too much dawg pride! go dawgs!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If I were putting out a Southwest Virginia Top 10 week of Dec. 7...it would be:

    PV plays Hurley Friday night, we'll find out where we stand a little bit.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheRaider's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2009
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If I were putting out a Southwest Virginia Top 10 week of Dec. 7...it would be:

    If the two schools were to consolidate most of the Athletes would go to J.I. Burton. I know too many people from Appalachia, and no way in hell will they send their kids to PV.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Neddanus04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2009
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If I were putting out a Southwest Virginia Top 10 week of Dec. 7...it would be:

    The old PV-Appy rivalry is dead and gone which means the parents need to let it go too. Because a combined team would be unstoppable around here.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member raider75's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2007
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If I were putting out a Southwest Virginia Top 10 week of Dec. 7...it would be:

    I agree but a different scenario. A combined Burton/Appy school. With our standout athletes and the ones from Appalachia we would be unstoppable.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If I were putting out a Southwest Virginia Top 10 week of Dec. 7...it would be:

    Quote Originally Posted by raider75 View Post
    With our standout athletes


    lmfao

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •